Dan R’s Automotive Inc. warrants its workmanship in the service or repair of any vehicle performed at the owner’s expense against defects in parts and workmanship for a period of 36 months (3 Years) or 36,000 miles prorated* nationwide** whichever occurs first . If a part / repair or service failure occurs during the free-replacement period, which is 12 months (1 year) or 12,000 miles Dan R’s Automotive will provide you at no cost the repair or service again or an authorized in store credit or refund your money at the sole discretion of Dan R’s Automotive but within the length of the total warranty period, the part/repair or service is prorated monthly from the date of purchase. Therefore, in the replacement of a part/repair or service, you pay only for the months that you used the part/repair or service. Dan R’s Automotive will be able to assist you with the warranty.
Prorated calculation-The monthly cost, based upon the original list price of the part/repair or service, is divided by the total months used then multiplied by the number of full months elapsed since the date of original purchase. The prorate is figured according to the price that you paid for the original part/repair or service. Basically, you end up paying for the months of use of the original part/repair or service when needed after the 12 month (1 year) or 12,000 mile free replacement period.
Any vehicle that is classified for Commercial Use:
- Dan R’s Automotive warrants its workmanship in the service or repair of any commercial vehicle or high performance vehicle performed at the owner’s expense against defects for a period of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first. Some restrictions apply.
- In the event that service or repair performed at the owner’s expense needs to be repeated within the warranty period, Dan R’s Automotive will correct the defective service or repair or at its option refund to the owner the cost of the defective service or repair by way of an authorized in store credit. Warranty work shall only be performed by Dan R’s Automotive or its authorized agent. Unauthorized repairs shall not be honored.
Exclusions including but not limited to:
This warranty will not apply to any vehicle as follows:
- Which has not been operated or maintained as specified in the vehicle manufacturer Owner’s Manual.
- Which has been abused, altered outside of original automotive factory specifications, improperly stored or used for racing or competition of any kind.
- Which has had the odometer removed or tampered with.
- Any vehicle that has been altered for high performance.
- Any part supplied by customer and or used part; salvaged part will carry no warranty.
Be Smart - Avoid Problems - Save Money
"We strive to serve you better"