If you're looking for FREE TOWING in Toledo? Look no further! Dan R's Automotive, located in Oregon, Ohio, provides free towing to the Toledo area!
At Dan R's Automotive, we care about the customer service you get as well as the free towing and other services we provide. We've compiled a list of tips for some hassle-free towing:
- If your vehicle is stranded at or near an address or intersection, just give the address or the streets that form the intersection, and not directions. The tow guy will ask for clarification if unfamiliar to the site.
- When the tower says he'll be there in 45 minutes, he should be there when he said, barring any emergencies. However, if you're given a range of time (45 minutes up to an hour and a half), don't expect him there in 45 minutes.
- Make sure the car is accessible for towing; if the car is blocked in by another vehicle, please clear the way before the tow truck arrives. If there is going to be a problem getting to the car, let the tower know when you call; sometimes he needs a different truck or will need to schedule for a later pick up time.
- Locate the key to the vehicle before the truck arrives, and remove any other keys on the ring. If keys are left for an unattended pickup (under the seat, under a floor mat), do not lock the car door.
- Remove important stuff, i.e. baby car seat, CDs, schoolbooks, and/or anything else you will be needing before the tow guy hooks the car up.
- If there are instructions to be given to a garage/mechanic, communicate with them directly or write out a note and leave it on the driver's seat. As with anything else, telling a tow guy to pass the message on to the mechanic is not the most reliable.
- Don't assume the tow guy will take a check, ask when you're requesting the service.
- Don't stand in the way giving hand signals unless requested.
Be Smart - Avoid Problems - Save Money
"We strive to serve you better"